The Kaslo Golf Course Is Open!!!
The golf course is open for public play. For the month of May, the cost is $20 for as many holes as you want to play. Please have cash for the honor box in case nobody is there to collect green fees.
The following restrictions and rules are in place due to COVID-19:
- Social distancing is to be maintained between players at all times.
- The clubhouse is closed. We are not renting carts or clubs, and there is no food or beverage service.
- Only handle your own clubs and ball.
- There will be no rakes in the traps. If you choose you may bring your own small rake.
- There will be pins at the holes, but they are not to be touched.
- The cups will bottom out just below the surface. Hitting the cup (no matter how glancing the blow may be) is considered holing out.
- One person per power cart only except for those living at the same house.
- Do not congregate in the parking lot before or after your round.
- The washrooms between holes 6 and 8 are open. There will be disinfectant at the washroom. Everyone is expected to disinfect everything you touched (toilet, sink, and door handle) every time you use the facility.
Spectacular Views From Every Shot
A unique challenge for golfers of all skill levels on a dynamic 9 hole course
In 1923, residents of Kaslo banded together to design and build a 4-hole golf course. Since then our course has expanded to 9 holes, each enjoying magnificent views and well manicured fairways and greens. In 2007 the golf community once again, through countless volunteer hours and community support, built a stunning timberframe clubhouse overlooking the Village of Kaslo.
One of the oldest operating golf courses in BC
The Kaslo Golf Course provides golfers a unique experience. Whether you’re soaking in the stunning views, watching your ball soar over 100 year old apple trees or enjoying a meal and beverage in our beautiful clubhouse, we invite you to enjoy the history and present day beauty of the course.
The Kaslo Golf Club is a Not-for-Profit organization managed by a volunteer board of directors.